Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Old dog - new tricks!

Hi Lee - I hope you're very impressed - I have been led astray by Anna and apologise already for not keeping my New Year goal - I have done it this year! :)

I'm blogging!!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome! So what was your NY goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Great to see you here Julie - very proud of you!

    I hope other reluctant bloggers follow your lead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Student Connect" is Lee, Julie - I'm having trouble posting comments and have to keep switching accounts

    ReplyDelete
  4. My New Year goal was to learn and use this Blog! Thank you Anna for taking the time and initiative to train me up. Your bravery is most admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Julie! Blogging AND commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lee - going good hey! To post a comment though I had to go on as annonymous. Anna was telling me about a bug I will try again now. Result will be obvious :)

    ReplyDelete